The accuracy of the signal alerts averages 2 out of 3 wins (67% or better) for more than 3 years of live historical trading. There is a Performance Graph on the website and in the Members Area that tracks the weekly live performance over the past 6 months.
Articles in this section
- Are the signals fully automated or do they use human oversight?
- Do you show recent past performance?
- What expiry times do the signals use?
- Can I have the signals sent in my local time zone?
- What time zone are the signals?
- How much time do I have to enter the trade after I receive the signal?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- What is the historical accuracy of your signals?
- Who are your recommended brokers?
- How are signals delivered?